The Post-Zordon Era (also called the Saban Era) is an unofficial term for the seasons that came after the Zordon Era. These seasons include Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, Power Rangers Time Force, & Power Rangers Wild Force. While essentially every season after Power Rangers In Space is apart of the Post-Zordon Era, Lost Galaxy through Wild Force is commonly associated the Post-Zordon Era.
Due to the poor performance of Power Rangers Turbo, Power Rangers In Space was set to be the final season. The two part finale, Countdown to Destruction, saw the death of Zordon, and the major villains of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers In Space were either killed by the Z-Wave or turned good. However, due to the higher ratings of Power Rangers In Space, the show was renewed for a new season, Power Rangers Lost Galaxy. The finale of Power Rangers Wild Force, called The End of the Power Rangers, was also set to be the finale of the franchise. However, it was suggested that if production of the show moved to New Zealand, the show could continue, while not costing much money. The following season, Power Rangers Ninja Storm, would be the beginning of the Disney Era.
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy is often seen by fans as an epilogue to the Zordon Era. Some fans consider it to be apart of the Zordon Era.
- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue is the first season to be free of any continuity (except for the team-up with Lost Galaxy) from the previous seven seasons.
- Although Power Rangers Wild Force is technically apart of the Disney Era, it is commonly associated with the Post-Zordon Era, as it had the same production team.
- The Post-Zordon Era ended after Wild Force, when production moved to New Zealand for the following season.
- The Post-Zordon Era is the second of the four eras of Power Rangers, as well as the shortest.