|Number of episodes:||TBA|
|First episode:||Rescue Squad Deploy|
|Intro:||Rescue Squad Intro|
|Adapted from:||Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGoFive|
See comparison page.
When a host of demons threaten the city of Mariner Bay, a government organization called Lightspeed, headed by one Captain Mitchell, recruits four civilians and his two children to defend the city. Each of the adults chosen has a special area of expertise: Carter Grayson, the Red Lightspeed Ranger, was a fire fighter in the local fire department; Chad Lee, the Blue Lightspeed Ranger, worked as a lifeguard and marine animal trainer at a local marine amusement park; Joel Rawlings, the Green Lightspeed Ranger, was a stunt pilot; Kelsey Winslow, the Yellow Lightspeed Ranger, was an extreme sports athlete; Ryan Mitchell, the Purple Lightspeed Ranger, had received military and SWAT training; and Jane Mitchell, the Pink Lightspeed Ranger, was a paramedic. The six Power Rangers were aided by a team of scientists and engineers led by Miss Angela Fairweather, and operated out of the Lightspeed Aquabase, an underwater military compund that also served to deter the hydrophobic demons from attacking the base directly.
The six Rangers would be joined by Captain Mitchell's (long thought to be dead) daughter, Dana Mitchell, who become the Titianium Ranger. They were also joined by Henry Grayson, Carter's younger brother, who would be the Orange Lightspeed Ranger.
- Main article: Rescue Rangers
|Red Rescue Ranger||Carter Grayson|
|Blue Rescue Ranger||Chad Lee|
|Green Rescue Ranger||Joel Rawlings|
|Yellow Rescue Ranger||Kelsey Winslow|
|Pink Rescue Ranger||Jane Mitchell|
|Purple Rescue Ranger||Ryan Mitchell|
|Orange Rescue Ranger||Henry Grayson|
|Titanium Ranger||Dana Mitchell|
|Demon Hunter||Demon Hunter Zach ► Grace Hunter|
Ligtspeed Rescuezord SystemEdit
- Legend:◆ piloted zord, ✶ team-piloted zord
- Lightspeed Solarzord ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Lifeforce Megazord ✶
Rail Rescue SystemEdit
- Supertrain Megazord (Rail Rescues) ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Legend:◆ piloted zord, ● other
- Orion Omega Megazord ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆●
- Power Rangers Rescue Squad: A New Warrior
- Power Rangers Rescue Squad vs Quasar Warriors
- Power Rangers Time Squad vs Rescue Squad
- This is the first team of Rangers composed of adults.
- This is the first series to have trains for zords. This would be repeated in Mystic Force (the Solar Streak Megazord), and in RPM (the Paleozords).
- This series is also notable for being the first to use the practice of all of the Rangers wearing the same set of civilian clothes in their unmorphed forms in every episode; this trend would continue until Power Rangers: Ninja Storm.